Tuesday 18 November 2014

Pench English

Dear Dairy,
      
         I woke up and checked on my babies. After that I did my daily routine. I made sure that the coast was clear and that there was no pack of wild dogs around. I hope that there are not many jeeps today.
         I am still trying to teach my kids to hunt, but apparently failing. My children are really lazy. Today I have decided to take then to hunt with me. We are going to hunt spotted deer’s today; even though they aren’t very tasty there are many of them.
         On the way we met the leopard; he was trying to catch a deer for his family as well. (I fought the urge of not stealing it.) We also saw many deciduous trees; my children don’t see them very often. The air on the other hand was clear and fresh. I hope that the deer’s weren’t camouflaging by the trees.
         Finally we found a deer!  We had to be sneaky and make sure that the deer didn’t know that we were there. Soon we were right behind the deer… But then one of my kids tripped and thumped on the floor and the deer ran away.
          So todays hunt was unsuccessful. We had to stick with left overs for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment